Return to the tradition and simplicity of a paddle-powered kayak with the innovative Hobie Lanai.
The Lanai combines the best attributes of smaller kayaks, including maneuverability, acceleration, and skinny-water access, with the stability usually found in far bigger boats. At only 9-feet, the Lanai is ideally suited to shorter paddlers, but it also delivers a full-value experience to taller kayakers as well. Best yet, the Lanai is a snap to put atop a car, on a boat’s deck, or even a bicycle trailer, giving you serious versatility.
Click on the video to learn more about the Hobie Lanai.
- Length: 9′ / 2.74 m
- Width: 30″ / .76 m
- Fitted Hull Weight: 46 lbs / 21 kg
- Fully Rigged Weight: 50.5 lbs / 23.00 kg
- Capacity: 250 lbs / 113 kg
- Crew: 1
- Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene
- Adjustable Deluxe Padded Seat
- Two-Piece Paddle w/ On-Hull Storage
- Cargo Area w/ Bungee Tie-Downs
- 6″ Twist and Seal Hatch
- Cup Holder
- Cooler Storage
- Plug-in Cart
- Kayak Straps
- and More