With room for two, plenty of stability and the nimble, spot-on performance normally found on a single-seater, the Kona is the perfect two-person paddleboat.
Thanks to its clever design, the Kona pairs a short waterline with the width normally found on bigger boats, giving you a stable ride and snappy, on-a-dime maneuverability. And if your partner unexpectedly bails out on your paddling plans, the Kona easily converts to a single seater, preserving your options.
Click on the video to learn more about the Hobie Kona.
- Length: 14′ / 4.27 m
- Width: 33″ / .84 m
- Fitted Hull Weight: 78.5 lbs / 35.61 kg
- Fully Rigged Weight: 88.5 lbs / 40.14 kg
- Capacity: 550 lbs / 249 kg
- Crew: 1-3
- Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene
- Adjustable Deluxe Padded Seats
- Two-Piece Paddle w/ On-Hull Storage
- Cargo Area w/ Bungee Tie-Downs
Two Molded-In Rod Holders
- Large Bow Hatch
- Two 8” Twist and Seal Hatches w/ Gear Bucket
- Plug-in Cart
- and More