This casting kayak has everything you need to fully unwind. The Quest 11’s clean, appendage-free underbody glides on the mere suggestion of water, and its svelte hull weight and user-friendly handles make portaging a snap.
While versatile enough to please any crowd, the Quest 11’s angler-friendly pedigree includes covered bow stowage, molded rod holders and a stern cargo area that allows you to haul everything from tackle and crate systems to a Hobie Livewell. The only unresolved questions are when and where.
Click on the video to learn more about the Hobie Quest 11.
- Length: 11′ 1″ / 3.38 m
- Width: 29″ / .74 m
- Fitted Hull Weight: 53 lbs / 24 kg
- Fully Rigged Weight: 58 lbs / 26 kg
- Capacity: 300 lbs / 136 kg
- Crew: 1
- Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene
- Vantage CT Seat-NEW
- Two-Piece Paddle w/ On-Hull Storage
- Large Covered Bow Hatch
- Adjustable Foot Braces
- Cargo Area w/ Bungee Tie-Downs
- Two Molded-In Rod Holders
- Accessory Tray
- Mid-Boat Carrying Handles
- 6″ Twist and Seal Hatch
- Plug-in Cart
- Kayak Straps
- eVolve™ Electric Motor
- and More