The new lightweight, more compact, Pro Angler 12 is the most versatile fishing boat we’ve ever designed.
This 12-foot boat sports a 500-pound weight capacity and is packed full of “must have” features that kayak anglers demand. From lakes to rivers to open ocean, this boat has no boundaries — stand and fish with incredible stability, securely store six rods (four horizontally, two vertically), and access your tackle with ease.
Integrated dual-steering controls for left or right-handed accessibility while under way. Vantage seating provides ultimate comfort and adjustability in a lightweight, easily removable form, along with Boa® system lumbar support technology. The “Lowrance Ready” installation system makes adding a fishfinder a breeze. Powered by our patented MirageDrive® with Turbo Fins, the Mirage Pro Angler 12 has got the giddy-up! Looking for an affordable, durable, lightweight, ultra-stable, “built-for-anglers” personal watercraft?
Click on the videos to learn more about the Hobie Pro Angler 12.
- Length: 12′ / 3.66 m
- Width: 36″ / 0.91 m
- Fitted Hull Weight: 105 lbs / 48 kg
- Fully Rigged Weight: 128.5 lbs / 58.29 kg
- Capacity: 500 lbs / 227 kg
- Crew: 1
- Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene
- MirageDrive with Turbo Fins
- Vantage Seating
- Boa® System Lumbar Support
- Under Seat Tackle Storage
- Large Rectangular Hatch with Pivoting Tackle Management System
- Lowrance® Ready; Optional Adapter Available for Other Fishfinder Models
- Retractable Rudder System
- Horizontal Storage for Four Rods
- Replaceable Mounting Boards
- Large Front Hatch with Removable Liner
- Anchor Trolley System Ready
- Front & Rear Carrying Handles
- Livewell Ready Cargo Area
- Sail Mount
- Sail Kit
- Plug-in Cart
- eVolve Electric Motor
- Aluminum Trailex Trailer
- Fishing Rod Holders
- and More