With room for two, plenty of stability and the nimble, spot-on performance normally found on a single-seater, the Kona is the perfect two-person paddleboat. If you prefer to rent a pedal-drive model rather than a paddle one like this Kona, check out the full Mirage line we offer. You can rent or buy the Kona Tandem kayak today at our waterfront kayak sales and rental center at the English Village in Lake Havasu.
Thanks to its clever design, the Kona pairs a short waterline with the width normally found on bigger boats, giving you a stable ride and snappy, on-a-dime maneuverability. And if your partner unexpectedly bails out on your paddling plans, the Kona easily converts to a single seater, preserving your options.
Click on the video to learn more about the Hobie Kona.
- Length: 11′ 6″ / 3.51 m
- Width: 34″ / .86 m
- Fitted Hull Weight: 68 lbs / 31 kg
- Fully Rigged Weight: 78 lbs / 35 kg
- Capacity: 425 lbs / 193 kg
- Crew: 1-3
- Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene
- Adjustable Deluxe Padded Seats
- Two-Piece Paddle w/ On-Hull Storage
- Cargo Area w/ Bungee Tie-Downs
- Two 8” Twist and Seal Hatches w/ Gear Bucket
- Plug-in Cart
- Kayak Straps
- and More