Return to the tradition and simplicity of a paddle-powered kayak with the innovative Hobie Lanai. You can rent or buy the Hobie Lanai kayak today at our waterfront kayak sales and rental center at the English Village in Lake Havasu.
The Lanai combines the best attributes of smaller kayaks, including maneuverability, acceleration, and skinny-water access, with the stability usually found in far bigger boats. At only 9-feet, the Lanai is ideally suited to shorter paddlers, but it also delivers a full-value experience to taller kayakers as well. Best yet, the Lanai is a snap to put atop a car, on a boat’s deck, or even a bicycle trailer, giving you serious versatility.
Click on the video to learn more about the Hobie Lanai.
- Length: 9′ / 2.74 m
- Width: 30″ / .76 m
- Fitted Hull Weight: 46 lbs / 21 kg
- Fully Rigged Weight: 50.5 lbs / 23.00 kg
- Capacity: 250 lbs / 113 kg
- Crew: 1
- Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene
- Adjustable Deluxe Padded Seat
- Two-Piece Paddle w/ On-Hull Storage
- Cargo Area w/ Bungee Tie-Downs
- 6″ Twist and Seal Hatch
- Cup Holder
- Cooler Storage
- Plug-in Cart
- Kayak Straps
- and More