This casting kayak has everything you need to fully unwind. The Quest 11’s clean, appendage-free underbody glides on the mere suggestion of water, and its svelte hull weight and user-friendly handles make portaging a snap. You can rent or buy the Hobie Quest 11 kayak today at our waterfront kayak sales and rental center at the English Village in Lake Havasu.
While versatile enough to please any crowd, the Quest 11’s angler-friendly pedigree includes covered bow stowage, molded rod holders and a stern cargo area that allows you to haul everything from tackle and crate systems to a Hobie Livewell. The only unresolved questions are when and where.
Click on the video to learn more about the Hobie Quest 11.
- Length: 11′ 1″ / 3.38 m
- Width: 29″ / .74 m
- Fitted Hull Weight: 53 lbs / 24 kg
- Fully Rigged Weight: 58 lbs / 26 kg
- Capacity: 300 lbs / 136 kg
- Crew: 1
- Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene
- Vantage CT Seat-NEW
- Two-Piece Paddle w/ On-Hull Storage
- Large Covered Bow Hatch
- Adjustable Foot Braces
- Cargo Area w/ Bungee Tie-Downs
- Two Molded-In Rod Holders
- Accessory Tray
- Mid-Boat Carrying Handles
- 6″ Twist and Seal Hatch
- Plug-in Cart
- Kayak Straps
- eVolve™ Electric Motor
- and More