The new lightweight, more compact, Pro Angler 12 is the most versatile fishing boat we’ve ever designed.
This 12-foot boat sports a 500-pound weight capacity and is packed full of “must have” features that kayak anglers demand. From lakes to rivers to open ocean, this boat has no boundaries — stand and fish with incredible stability, securely store six rods (four horizontally, two vertically), and access your tackle with ease.You can rent or buy the Hobie Pro Angler 12 kayak today at our waterfront kayak sales and rental center at the English Village in Lake Havasu.
Integrated dual-steering controls for left or right-handed accessibility while under way. Vantage seating provides ultimate comfort and adjustability in a lightweight, easily removable form, along with Boa® system lumbar support technology. The “Lowrance Ready” installation system makes adding a fishfinder a breeze. Powered by our patented MirageDrive® with Turbo Fins, the Mirage Pro Angler 12 has got the giddy-up! Looking for an affordable, durable, lightweight, ultra-stable, “built-for-anglers” personal watercraft?
Click on the videos to learn more about the Hobie Pro Angler 12.
- Length: 12′ / 3.66 m
- Width: 36″ / 0.91 m
- Fitted Hull Weight: 105 lbs / 48 kg
- Fully Rigged Weight: 128.5 lbs / 58.29 kg
- Capacity: 500 lbs / 227 kg
- Crew: 1
- Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene
- MirageDrive with Turbo Fins
- Vantage Seating
- Boa® System Lumbar Support
- Under Seat Tackle Storage
- Large Rectangular Hatch with Pivoting Tackle Management System
- Lowrance® Ready; Optional Adapter Available for Other Fishfinder Models
- Retractable Rudder System
- Horizontal Storage for Four Rods
- Replaceable Mounting Boards
- Large Front Hatch with Removable Liner
- Anchor Trolley System Ready
- Front & Rear Carrying Handles
- Livewell Ready Cargo Area
- Sail Mount
- Sail Kit
- Plug-in Cart
- eVolve Electric Motor
- Aluminum Trailex Trailer
- Fishing Rod Holders
- and More